Friday 29 July 2011

Sexy Ladies

I did these paintings at least a month ago. They were 'idea' paintings for a book that I was going to do but haven't got round to yet. They need a lot of work but as an initial idea they are alright. I wrote a little story (like a paragraph) about sexy ladies who live in space,so the illustrations are pretty self explanatory. I wanted the pictures to have a dated/bright and humorous feel. Next time I'll do them with ink because painting with black paint got all weird and lumpy.



I plan to post some drawings from my sketchbook up soon. I'm currently very busy though,visiting mum in the north,meeting her new puppy and seeing Batman Live tomorrow. I have a lot of proper art work to do too but for my own sake and random people on the internet,I'll put some doodles on.

No comments:

Post a Comment